Wednesday, March 7, 2007

so sorry the sad news

Dear friend of Lisa Yumi,

So sorry so bad the news. I return Tokyo hospital the early today plane, Rodney wait me tell Lisa having problem in early morning time. Didn't want telling me the phone.

Doctor say Lisa have the brain some blood run out inside make her falling down sleep. Lisa now the long sleep doctor saying, maybe wait long time she didn't come back. Cannot saying. Doctor telling me can happen the hit the head make later the hurt inside can see.

I stay Lisa little time must go Sendai back the shoot. Doctor say ok go, no change maybe long time. Hospital test say some hurt the brain the blood doing. I go back the shoot try write little bit if the time have. Little bit the blog. Please if write me the email wait little bit maybe cannot the writing so fast you.

Hope Lisa coming back maybe this time didn't coming back us. Hope Lisa.

Love all friend
Ayumi

No comments: