Tuesday, February 27, 2007

work call me back


Tonight feel difficult time. Lisa no change the memory the walk, all same.

Agent phone me say the film the shoot begin the next day. I say cannot, agent saying must do maybe career die no do. Director say Yumi don't working he the next times I staying Tokyo.

I talkng Rodney, he the minder he the called, say must go the shoot. He take care Lisa ok. So I going the shoot of film. Must be go maybe all the week little more maybe.

Maybe cannot the write so many time I go. Please forgive I write little the week. Missing the friend so long go the shoot. Heart of me fly the home of friend stay.

I write the reply after return the shooting. So sorry friend need the wait long maybe little.

Now sleeping the morning sunshine bring many work must doing.

Love all the friend. Kiss also hug all beautiful friend.

Ayumi

No comments: