Saturday, February 10, 2007

walking on sunshine

Soppy girl alert:

For the next day or two I am taking my Yumi away so we can catch up.

I have messages to catch up on but, with all respect, they will have to wait until we return. It's been a while since we had a few days really away and we're going to enjoy them, just me and my girl, an onsen, and love day and night; relaxation for a while.

Love to all my friends. Rest easy and I'll be back real soon. *warm smiles and kisses from Lisa and Yumi*

photograph used under creative commons and owned by joka2000. thanks.

2 comments:

Jstine said...

Walk on, ladies!

Kate the Writer said...

I don't believe a word of it. An obvious hoax posted by someone desperate for attention. The pseudo Japanese English is preposterous.

No doubt there are enough gullible/stupid people around to give you the attention you sadly crave.

Why not put your minimal skills to better use doing something useful in the world instead of this pathetic nonsense?