Sunday, February 25, 2007

Lisa waking - good bad also

Lisa wake now. She didn't memory me now. She smile me some time like the strange people, not knowing Yumi. Doctor say some time it the normal thing happen. He don't knowing many day, little day this thing.

Lisa cannot walking still the bed she need staying many day. Back of she hurt the kick doctor say. Leg may weak fall down. She try the walk fall down bump the head. Lisa mouth move the sound didn't come out. Doctor say the hitting maybe damage talk cannot. See after talk. She cry the pain many piece the body of her. Many medicine doctor giving. Yumi cry cannot talking Lisa, she didn't know Yumi also cannot have the eye free the tear.

Good news also. New house the worker finish. I looking careful all piece must perfect Lisa me. Good work he do. Music all work all place in house. I Lisa slipper and slipper belong me by door so heart travel to that place the couple house.

2 comments:

Jstine said...

Hello again, sweetie!

I just wrote you at the other blog (as well as replying to your kind and thoughtful comments on my blog). Just wanted too leave you a "love note" here, in case you come here before going to the other one.

Hugs and kisses! J

Vulvanist said...

Justine, thank you the "love note". You so the very kind girl.

Hugs and kisses! Ayumi