Monday, February 26, 2007

Yumi awaking also

Lisa same today. She talking many thing but memory no work. People they from Lisa company visiting many time she cannot know they from. Lisa cannot the walking maybe after. She read hard her doing. Cannot understand writing the business. Maybe after.

I think many thing the long night time. Say to me many thing inside the head. Yumi no the people cry. I say me "Yumi, stopping the cry be the strong womans no be stupid. Lisa will better. All people having some bad the life. The next day be Yumi, no weeping afraid little girl."

Morning come this day Yumi walk out the hospital do many thing like doing. I old home look many thing. Look Lisa photo play Yumi. I play Yumi climb mountain feeling good climb many peak the mountain. Cannot walking take the resting.

Shopping, talk many people the phone. Visit new house no climb mountain new house, save Lisa.

Hospital after better feeling see Lisa different look. Yumi no cry more time. Strong now Lisa seeing strong Yumi help.

No comments: